1. Easiest Software with Strong Validation for Preparation, Filing of Return
2. Offline Software for Preparation of Returns, Internet Required Only at the Time of Upload / Download Data through GST portal
3. Store Client Data in Your PC Only, No threat of Data Security
4. Secure Client’s Data by taking Backup in Your Google Drive
5. Smart Audit Tools for Reconciliation of GSTR-3B & GSTR-1
6. Offline Software for Preparation of Returns, Internet Required Only at the Time of Upload Data on GST portal.
7. Dashboard provided for various task management like checking of pending returns, due dates, taxes etc.
8. One Click Client Master Creation by Importing Data from GST Portal
9. Automatic software updates no need to go website to download new updates.
10. Email Alert to Clients for Sending Reminders, (Upcoming Feature)
11. Option to Send SMS to Clients for Reminders (Upcoming Feature)
GSTR-1 & 3B Filing
GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B Preparation & Filing Features:
1. Prepare GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B by Importing Excel Sheet
2. One Click Prepare GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B by Importing GST Template, Json File,
3. Option to Import Data from Renowned Accounting Software Template like, Tally, Marg and Busy etc.
4. One Click GSTIN Validation from GST Portal Directly
5. Strong Validation of Data in Software Before Uploading on GST Portal to Minimise Chances of Errors
6. One Click Import Sales in GSTR-3B from GSTR-1 to avoid any chance of mismatch in GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B Supply Value
7. Data Compare Tool for GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B to Find any Difference in GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B Outward Supply before Filing of GSTR-3B.
8. Automatic Preparation of GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B Json File and direct upload Json on GST Portal without manual login on GST Portal
9. Option to Compare GSTR-1 Software Data with GST portal uploaded data to find difference if Any.
11. View Draft PDF in Software directly before Submitting the Return
12. Submit & File GSTR-1 From Software
Strong Validations to mitigateb chances of Mistake:
1. One Click GSTIN validation before uploading GSTR-1 on portal 2. One click invoice validation engine to reduce chance of error in uploading Json. 3. Validate & compare data uploaded on portal with software before final submission 4. Validation is provided in every form to avoid errors in return forms. 5. Validate and Compare GSTR-3B data with already filed GSTR-1 data to avoid any chance of fling dirrent figure in GSTR-1 & 3B 6. Autofilled Table 6A, 8A, & 9 from GST Portal to avoid mismatch Issue 7. System Computed GSTR-9 Compuation to avoid any chance of error 8. Auto filled GSTR-9 tables in GSTR-9C from portal to avoid any chance of Mismatch
Intelligent reporting engine to Prepare report on the basis of return Filed:
1. GSTR-1 Reports
[a] GSTR-1 Rate wise Sales
[b] GSTR-1 Yearly Sales Summary
[c] GSTR-1 B2B Party Wise Sale Invoices
[d] Export GSTR-1 in Excel
2. GSTR-3B Reports
[a] GSTR-3B Yearly Sales Summary
[b] GSTR-3B Yearly ITC Summary
[c] GSTR-3B Tax Liability Offset
3. GSTR-2A Reports
[a] GSTR-2A Rate wise Purchases
[b] GSTR-2A B2B Purchase Invoices
[c] GSTR-2A Full Year data
4. MIS Reports
[a] Challan Deposited During the Year
[b] Return Filed During the Year
[c] Interest and Late Fees Paid in F.Y.
[d] Interest Calculation on Delayed Payment
5. GST Portal Reports
[a] Credit and Liability Statement
[b] Liability Other Than Export/Reverse Charge
[c] Liability Due to Export and SEZ Supplies
[d] Liability Due to Reverse Charge
[e] ITC Credit Claimed & Due
GST Reconciliation in Software
1. One Click GSTIN One click reconcilie GSTR-2A data with books of accounts purchase data 2. Reconciliation Result with matched invoice, mismatch invoice, invoice not in books and invoices not in GSTR-2A 3. Artificial Intelligence engine to reconcile books invoice not recorded with prefix / suffix or special characters. Invoce no. recorded in books as 145 and showing in GSTR-2A as GST/2019-20/145 Software will match it with Artificial Intelligence if GSTIN, Taxable Value and GST amount is matching. 4. GSTR-3B Vs. GSTR-1 Sale Reconciliation Report 5. GSTR-3B Vs. GSTR-2A Input Tax Credit Reconciliation Report 6. Tax paid under RCM Vs. ITC claimed of RCM Tax Reconciliation Report 7. ITC claimed Vs. ITC utilized Reconciliation Report
Online Activities on Portal
1. Download GSTR-2A for in a Single Click in 2 Minutes if 500 invoices per Month 2. One Click GSTR-2A Json Request and Download for whole year if more than 500 Invoices in a month 3. Download all GST Return data GSTR-3B and GSTR-2A in a single Click 4. Download GST TDS / TCS data for whole year in a single click 5. Verify GSTIN and Return filing status from Software 6. Autometic Login to portal from Software through Chrome / Explorer without manually enterring user id and password 7. View and download all GST notification / circulars issued since begining of GST in a single screen with search Facility 8. Check Live balance of Cash Ledger and Credit Ledger in Single Click 9. Download GST Cash Ledger / Credit Leder in a single click since begining of GST 10. One Click File Nil GSTR-3B through OTP from Software 11. Upload, Submit and File GSTR-1 through OTP from Software directly 12. Generate GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B PDF fow whole year from a single screen 13. Many More Features to Come….